Friday, January 9, 2009

Jessica Henderson


This is a picture that I made for my Girlfriend Jessica Henderson.  I can't quite remember how much time was put into it but I think it's about the same as all of the other drawings 1o plus hours.  I used a 03 fine point pen to create thin lined words.  I used a 24"x18" sketch pad paper.  I've been wanting to express to her how much she means to me so I used words of love and encouragement to show her personallity with words.  I'm sure the first thing you'll see when you look closely is the word CARING accross her face.  Enjoy!  This is one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Loving People said...

She is an amazing woman. Your works portray her infinite beauty! I have prayed for her for a lifetime...and she has come. The "other half" of my incredible firstborn son, whom I love more than life itself! He is amazing, and so is Jessica. As they grow together, and in the coming adventures of life hand in hand, the two become better than the one! I am so very blessed to share in the excitement of their lives coming together and taking them farther than they could have imagined ever going alone! As they grow more in love, may God reveal the even deeper love he has for each of them...so much, that he prepared each of them for the other! Psalms 37:4 ~mom